Mozn Charitable Foundation for Social Development is a non-profit organization established in 2015 under the law of the Yemeni institutions and federations affiliated to the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor, and under license no (36/196) within the scope of the Republic of Yemen .
Since its establishment, the Foundation has been working to help and develop the Yemeni society through active and active contribution to the provision of humanitarian services and assistance and through the implementation of programs and projects aimed at meeting the needs of the community and developing the different capacities of individuals.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Jawf Governorate
Duration: 6 months
Date: 10 November 2019
Closing Date: 21 November 2019
Roles and responsibilities :-
· Planning for program start-up activities and regular implementation in accordance with action and implementation plans.
· Developing appropriate program implementation plans and work division structure. Support the technical team in annual programs and plans
· Oversee WFP's daily activities to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with the approved work plan and budget.
· Developing all required daily, weekly and monthly programs and narrative reports / updates.
· Make sure you use report formats correctly, and all reports / updates are submitted on time, followed up, and finalized in a timely manner.
· Development of WFP final reports, including technical team input, follow-up and evaluation.
· Participate in evaluation and distribution.
· Coordinate with the Monitoring and Evaluation Section and respond promptly to any deviation observed in this area and ensure that project indicators are followed at all levels (activities, outcomes, objectives and objective(
· Monitor progress in program implementation.
· Work with the Senior Program Manager, The Area Manager and the Director of Finance and Administration to track program activities, budgets and expenditures.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bachelor's degree or related field.
2. At least 3 years experience in the field of non-governmental organizations.
3. Good working knowledge.
5. Preparation of technical and administrative reports.
6. Ability to work under pressure and face difficulties and problems.
7. Computer skills and applications.
8. Communication skills in Arabic and English.
For those who find themselves interested: attaching a CV and a cover letter (application letter(.
To apply for the following email: