Mozn Charitable Foundation for Social Development is a non-profit organization established in 2015 under the law of the Yemeni institutions and federations affiliated to the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor, and under license no (36/196) within the scope of the Republic of Yemen .
Since its establishment, the Foundation has been working to help and develop the Yemeni society through active and active contribution to the provision of humanitarian services and assistance and through the implementation of programs and projects aimed at meeting the needs of the community and developing the different capacities of individuals.
Position: Community Center Officer
Location: Jawf Governorate
Duration: Six months
Date: 10 November 2019
Closing Date: 21 November 2019
Roles and responsibilities :-
• Participate in meetings with the project team.
• Develop plans for the project activities of the Center with the participation of the project manager.
• Full supervision of the database of cases that are uploaded by the data portal.
• Continuous communication with the project manager to follow up any imbalances in the functioning of the business plan in all administrative and financial aspects
• Follow-up workflow in safe spaces.
• Prepare and submit periodic, monthly and final reports according to the schedules and templates agreed upon in the activities of the community center.
• Maintain effective communication and establish good working relationships with other service providers in the community.
• Coordinate with service providers and promote the principle of cooperation with them.
• Perform additional tasks, as directed by the Project Manager.
Terms & Conditions:
1. A degree in psychology or other relevant social science studies is preferred.
2. At least 2 years experience in the field of administration and case management.
3. Sufficient experience in working with IDPs and host communities
4. Ensure the confidentiality of information related to the Center and the cases referred to it.
5. Good knowledge in the field of work.
6. Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken) required
7. Reporting skills related to community status and managed cases.
8. Ability to work under pressure and face difficulties.
9. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
For those who find themselves interested: attaching a CV and a cover letter (application letter(.
To apply for the following email: